Philadelphia's #1 Metal Roofing Company
Green Metal Roofing
Metal roofing reduces energy consumption significantly. Summer cooling costs are reduced because metal roofing reflects the sun’s rays. Winter heating costs are reduced because metal roofing provides a tight seal and insulating effects to keep heat from escaping through the attic during cold winters. You win with lower utility bills, and the world wins by using less energy.
Reflectivity: All of our 35 standing seam colors are ENERGY STAR Rated because they reflect the suns UV rays that heat your attic and can lower surface temperatures by up to 100 degrees!
Emissivity: In addition, to reflecting the sun’s heat and radiation, Standing Seam Metal roofs are up 5 times as light as asphalt roofs and therefore hold less heat. When the sun goes down, these emissive roofs, cool almost instantly which equates to less time running your AC!
In addition to saving money and energy, metal roofing saves valuable resources, which we know are limited. Again, metal roofing leads the way:
- Eliminating Unnecessary Landfill Additions– new Metal Roofing sheets can be placed directly over old shingles, reducing waste in our landfills
- Longevity– Lasts longer than traditional asphalt – 50 years vs. 15 years–reducing the need for additional resources
- Recyclable Materials– Metal roofing is comprised of 25% recyclable materials and are 100% Recyclable
Recyclable materials- Metal roofing is comprised of 25% recyclable materials and are 100% recyclable
- Installation – Old shingles do not have to be removed during installation
- Replacement – 50-year warranty virtually eliminates replacement for your lifetime
- Energy Costs – Every color we offer reflects heat reducing energy costs
To learn all the ways metal roofing benefits your home as well as the environment and to get a lifetime cost analysis from one of our project managers.
Call Us at 888-973-0169 or request a quote