Philadelphia's #1 Metal Roofing Company
Why Choose Metal Roofing?
- Longevity – 50+ year life expectancy
- Durability – Resists fire, wind, ice, and mold
- Curb Appeal – Hundreds of styles and color combinations
- Re-sale Value – 35-yr paint finish warranty ensures a lifetime of value
- Environmentally Friendly – 100% Recyclable with 20-50% recycled content
- Lightweight – Up to 1/7 as light as shingles
- Energy Efficiency – one of the most eco-friendly roofing materials you can choose
As reported by the Cool Metal Roofing Coalition and the Oak Ridge National Laboratory, installation of reflective metal roofing can save up to 40% of cooling energy costs in summer while highly emissive metal roofs can reduce urban air temperatures by as much as 12 degrees.
Combined, these benefits mean less money out of your wallet, less dependence on energy resources, and less general air pollution in your neighborhood and across the nation. Americans spend about $40 billion annually to cool buildings — one-sixth of all electricity generated in this country.
Energy Efficiency & ENERGYSTAR
* ENERGY STAR-qualified roof products reflect more of the sun’s rays. This can lower roof surface temperature by up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, decreasing the amount of heat transferred into a building.
* ENERGY STAR-qualified roof products can help reduce the amount of air conditioning needed in buildings, as well, and can reduce peak cooling demand by 10–15%
When your existing roof needs replacement is an excellent time to consider reflective roofing. The ENERGY STAR energy-efficiency criteria do not include a specification for roof insulation. However, in addition to reflectivity, roof insulation (measured by the R-value) plays an important role in building energy consumption for heating and cooling. The colder the climate, the greater the need for a higher R-value to ensure that less heat is lost from the building envelope. To determine the minimum R-value for a given location, refer to the International Energy Conservation Code.
To learn all the ways metal roofing benefits your home as well as the environment and to get a lifetime cost analysis from one of our project managers.
Call Us at 888-973-0169 or request a quote