Shingle Roofing in PA that has all the benefits of Metal
Metal Roofing PA is a roofing company that offers, Stone-Coated Steel Shingles as well as Kynar Paint Finish Metal Shingles that have all the benefits of metal roofing with a more traditional Shingle Roof look!
As a metal roofing company our goal is to make roofing affordable for everyone and we have done so by partnering with our manufacturers to be able to offer you unbeatable value for roofing with metal shingles.
Asphalt Shingle Roof Facts:
- Every year 13 billion pounds of petroleum based asphalt shingles end up in land fills
- Even the best asphalt shingle roofs only guarantee against stains and discoloration at 100% for the first year
- The average asphalt roof in America is replaced every 18 years
- Metal Shingle Roofing has a transferrable 50 year Warranty!
Our metal shingles roofing is appreciated by customers as we use only the highest quality materials for your roof including without the use of petroleum based asphalt including:
- Breathable Underlayment for Increased Attic Ventilation
- Ice and Water Shield along the Roof Line and all Valleys
- Custom Flashings and Drip Edge
- Distinctive Ridge Vents in Metal
- 50 Year Metal Roofing Shingles
- Also available in Shingle, Shake and Tile!
According to the Asphalt Roofing Manufactures Association, sooner or later, every asphalt roof needs to be replaced, usually due to the long-term effects of weathering. If a residential asphalt roof is more than 20 years old, it is a prime candidate for re-roofing.
Why go with asphalt when you can get a 50 year metal shingle roof! Call today for your free estimate! Our services are available in a number of places such as Wyncote, Richboro, Lansdale, Horsham, Broomall, Drexel Hill, King of Prussia, Rydal, Harleysville, Collegeville, Perkasie, Fort Washington, Hatboro, Conshohocken, Narberth, North Wales and many others.