Mechanically Seam Metal Roofing can be Installed on Virtually Flat Roofs!
Are you tired of ugly flat rubber roofs that need leak and need to be replaced every 10 years?
Then standing seam metal roofing is the solution for you with a 50+ year life expectancy and over 35 different color combinations, your roof will not only look good but will last forever.
Here are some of the many benefits of Metal Flat Roofing:
- Can be installed on virtually flat roofs with a slope as low as ¼ inch per foot
- Prevents leaks on your house, porch, or addition by using mechanically seamed metal panels, mechanically seamed with a water tight 180 degree lock
- Guaranteed to last 5x longer than traditional flat rubber roofs
- Energy Star Rated to lower cooling costs - 35 Heat Reflecting Colors
- Eligible for a $500 Energy Star Tax Rebate
- And Virtually No Maintenance, Forever!
Up until now homeowners had very little choices when it came to flat or low sloping roofs. You could install cheap, dirty torched down tar or extraordinarily expensive copper. Standing seam metal is the ideal solution to solve that troublesome flat roof section on your home.
At Metal Roofing PA we specialize in flat and low sloped roof solutions and can even repair or replace your yankee gutter! Fill out the form for your FREE Flat Roof Estimate.